I ordered Youtube likes & views.In addition to some twitter followers to expand my web base.

I received absolutely nothing when it comes to the Youtube views & likes besides it's been 2 months already! I received a bunch of twitter followers that I lost 28 days later, lost ALL of them that is! Fanmenow didn't respond to any of my emails or pleads for the services I requested or my money back at least. I was completely brushed off and ignored.

Yet they have the nerves to send me "great deals" forward emails that flood my inbox! How about you provide what I ordered first?

Absolutely unbelievable!This is the ultimate garbage service & no one deserves to be treated & ripped off like that.

Had an Experience with VIRAL MEDIA ENTERPRISES?

Comments

I'm not sure what your business is, but you can't shortcut interesting. Hey here is an idea... how about putting something INTERESTING on your youtube/twitter and then people will come.

800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more 800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more