1.5K views

Update by user Oct 18, 2012

I am no longer a pissed consumer. The CEO took care of the issue like he stated in his comment below. I am satisfied with the outcome.

Update by user Oct 18, 2012

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2012

I was actually desperate enough to enhance my media appeal by "purchasing" fake followers to make it look like I had a lot. Did it a few times before once from this company once from another.

well this one failed to deliver me what I paid for and quite frankly runs a Ham and egg production which seems to be run out of their kitchen. They told me based on the amount of followers i HAD currently I mustve gotten what I paid for. I said noooo way I have them on my own and from paid marketing on there.

Just ridiculous. do not use.

Comments

Mobile, Alabama, United States #893373

thease guys are scammers they need to be in jail

Fanmenow is a total and complete scam. They took my money and provided me with nothing.

I filed a Paypal claim, but it was decided in their favor because Twitter followers are apparently an intangible good, and they therefore don't provide any consumer protection. A Delgado and Ruben are thieves.

They run a good racket: what public figure or someone with a reputation to uphold is going to admit to buying fake social media followers. Meanwhile these guys roll in the money for nothing!

Los Angeles, California, United States #872458

FanMeNow.com is HORRIBLE. YOU WILL LOSE ALL FOLLOWERS YOUR PURCHASED WITHIN WEEKS.

Then they ignore you when you contact them. FRAUD!

Berlin, Berlin, Germany #817670

I have been using www.thefanmarket.com and have had no issues if you are still looking for social media marketing i would suggest them

to George Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States #945169

George you're full of shxt!!! You probably work for them.

This company is horrible!!!

All they do is take your money for nothin' with no free chicks! These people are crooks...

They run a reliable and reputable service. I've made several purchases with them.

Recently encountered a hiccup, and the matter was resolved in a timely manner.

Trustworthy and efficient. Keep the 50% off + promo emails coming :)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #643067

I received this email after my PayPal file was closed: After carefully looking through the purchase made we show the service has been delivered. We understand the concern on your part and the reason the dispute was placed in the first place.

We would gladly appreciate it if this dispute/claim would be lifted as the services have been rendered. Thanks again for choosing FanMeNow and we hope to see future business with you. Thanks FanMeNow

They have NOT provided the followers I've paid for, and they have used this form letter to get PayPal's resolution centre of ONLY providing protection on PHYSICAL goods if there is proof the item has been shipped. If it's a digital file, or non-physical, in this case, followers, PayPal does NOT provide protection.

I'll be filing a claim with IC3.gov tonight. Will keep everyone posted.

It's now been 10 days. Nobody picks up the phone - I've attempted to call 5-6 times per day at several different hours.

No response to emails daily. What a scam.

I have been given the runaround so far. Frst they state on their site 1-3 days, then after the 4th day, after emailing them, they state the 'day' starts at Midnight.

The 5th day, nothing. Another email I complain, and they state "It takes 3-5 days." After letting them know that's not what the website states, they say "We're changing the website." Well, tough. You don't get the fall back on an excuse like this after it's paid for. It's now the 6th day, website hasn't changed.

2 emails left unanswered, and a file has been issued for a refund with PayPal. A crappy company with no customer service, no thought process, and a bad attitude.

Buyer Beware!!!! Paid for followers which I received, but they disappeared after a few weeks.

I emailed them, but zero follow up on their end. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

William_2013

I was burned by FANMENOW tot he tune of $1050 they said I had to release my account from some other company . I asked for a refund and they went silent.

I Maserati a complaint to Papypal and they contacted me. They promised to make the deliveries in parts.

I demanded that they start before I lift the complaint. They made one batch and after lifted the complaint I get no response.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #589293

I purchased 1000 likes for my music page from fan me now and within a week they took back over two hundred of them!! *** these clowns I will never use them again!!

Hi everyone. On Oct 17 I received a Skype message from the owner of FanMeNow: "10/17/2012 2:35:34 PM]: i need a big favor bro.. asap... please go on here and dislike the negative reviews and leave a good one."

This was only days after they had started working on my account and I hadn't seen any progress, but at the time I was promised we would be back on track. So I decided to help him about and posted that statement.

We are in December and I'm still waiting for results and have lost track of how many times I've reached out to this company with zero communication back. When they have reached back to me, I was assured communication or progress that never occurred.

Cool people running the show, but I would like to take back my previous statement and highly advice you keep your money. I've been building online companies for a very long time and don't make to many mistakes. This was a mistake that luckily I didn't lose that much.

Anyway... I believe in honest business and wanted to update my previous statement with a current update.

Good luck to you all.

I ordered there services and have yet to get the results. Feel like its a scam its already been a week

jeruv22

Fanmenow is huge. I get all my instructions procedure in little days of era.

And it assisted me a batch as well. :)

I actually had a good experience with Fanmenow. I ordered followers for my Twitter and Instagram accounts and they were delivered within 8 hours.

I'm impressed.

Will order followers for my Facebook page now and I'll see how this one will go.

I'm hoping for the best! Will keep you guys posted!

Fanmenow is great. I got all my orders processed within few days of time. And it helped me a lot too.

NickiMarie

hahah this is the problem with people. you believe every negative comment is a "competitor".

You still are insisting that I got my followers when I NEVER did, this shows me that you DONT have the "facts" in front of you. Still throwing daggers I see MB. Why on earth would I be so unhappy and mad if I had gotten what I had paid for? Its ok, A.

Delgado took care of what you couldn't. maybe you should take some pointers from him and this wouldn't happen again. in CONCLUSION I am no longer a "pissed consumer" because A. Delgado took care of what the problem was.

Im not sure why Mr. Ruben is here commenting after the fact that things have been taken care of.

but once again I AM THE ORIGINAL POSTER AND A DELGADO HAS FULFILLED HIS PROMISE OF A $100 INSTORE CREDIT THEREFOR I AM NO LONGER A PISSED CONSUMER. THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDING THE ISSUE AND NOT BLOWING ME OFF.

nicki is a competitor - open comments , unmoderated = *** site .

No one comes here unless they get flagged by competiton with false claims .Even the SITE couldve made this *** up and sent FMN an email to get traffic .

This is an utter sham

CEO_MB

Well in reference to this complaint I must say to all who are reading this that all the customers we receive are very well appreciated as we understand the importance of customer satisfaction. Unfortunately every business will always come across these types of comments and it comes with the territory. We strive to make sure every client is happy and well taken care off. What needs to be understood by everyone here is this when purchases are made we keep track of everything and by everything we mean start counts and end counts after purchase. For example if you purchase 1000 followers and currently have 340 your start count gets noted and also the end count which in this case would be 1340. So when a customer complains that they didnt receive what was ordered and we have the facts in front of us and provide them to the customer. We also take these steps because like in certain cases some people buy a service from one company today then buy the same service from another company tomorrow which is really not recommended. We deal with 100s of people on a daily basis and we resolve all of our clients concerns. There is nothing to be ashamed off when you purchase any of the services provided here at FanMeNow. You dont have to be labeled "desperate" unless you yourself feel that way.

Thanks